Kilnwoodvalecommunity.co.uk owned by Kilnwood Vale Management Company Ltd, are committed to safeguarding the privacy of the users who visit their websites.
Please read the following policy to understand how your information will be treated. This policy may vary from time to time so please check it regularly. Any significant changes to this policy will be clearly indicated on our home page.
On this page you will find answers to some common questions regarding your privacy and security.
What are cookies and how do you use them?
A cookie is a small file and holds a certain amount of data, which our website can send to your browser. It may then be stored on your computer’s hard drive and can be accessed by our web server. This cookie data can then be retrieved and can allow us to customise our web pages and services accordingly. It’s important to clarify that cookies do not collect any personal data stored on your hard drive or computer.
Our website uses both persistent and session cookies:
- Persistent cookies are used to allow the website to recognise users when they return to the site and to remember certain information about their preferences. These cookies are cookies which stay on your computer permanently, until you “manually” delete them.
- Session cookies are used in order to allow customers to carry information across pages of the website, without having to re-enter such information. These cookies delete themselves automatically when you leave a website and go to another, or when you shut down your browser.
How do you use my personal data?
All the information we collect via our website or through correspondence with you is used to operate and improve the service we offer you. We are committed to using your personal information only for:
- dealing with your account and residents’ company, and providing the best service to you.
- planning and managing Preim business activities, including analysing customers’ surfing habits and preferences.
- researching how you use our products and services and what might be of benefit to you in the future.
- providing you with information about the products and services we offer.
How does data travel over the internet?
The Internet is a global network – therefore there are cases where your data travels internationally, which may include places outside the European Union. We want you to know that if you visit Preim, you’re agreeing and authorising us to process data in this way.
Where should I send my data protection queries?
To see all the information we have about you, and to correct any inaccuracies, please write to:
The Data Protection Officer
Unit 8, The Forum
Minerva Business park
What can I do to increase my internet security?
Preim takes every reasonable precaution to ensure that your data is as safe and secure as possible. However, there are a number of additional precautions you can take to increase internet security:
- always close down your internet browser when you have finished browsing online, especially if you use a shared device. This will delete temporary Internet cookies from any sites you may have visited.
- never reveal your password to others.
- always take care when using sensitive information as such as card details when in public areas.